Pier-Luc Caron St-Pierre
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/30/2014
- Last connection: 08/29/2014
- CipherShed (Developer, 07/31/2014)
- 08:25 PM CipherShed Bug #30 (Resolved): Allowed character description is wrong
- Allowed character description is wrong
There is a k where it should be a x.
Thanks to Ninveh S for the bug repo...
- 04:44 AM CipherShed Task #9: Create check-list of features to be tested
- * Operating system
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
- 07:00 AM CipherShed Task #20 (New): Create dmg for os x
- 07:00 AM CipherShed Task #19 (New): Create pkgbuild for arch
- 06:59 AM CipherShed Task #18 (New): Create rpm packaging
- 06:58 AM CipherShed Task #17 (New): Create debian packaging
- 08:07 AM CipherShed Bug #14: Fixes urls in ui (/applink? links)
- There other link in the ui that need to be fixed (like in the help menu)
- 08:01 AM CipherShed Bug #14 (New): Fixes urls in ui (/applink? links)
- Link are currently broken.
"More information on AES"
"Information on hash algorithms"
- 07:23 PM CipherShed Feature #11 (New): Cipher set enablement
- Jason Pyeron
Many organizations have policies about which cryptographic functions may be used or not used. It migh...
- 10:45 AM CipherShed Feature #10 (New): Two-factor Pre-boot-authentication with USB stick and Password
- A guy named Falk contacted us to offer a patch for performing pre-boot authentication with usb sitck andd password
Also available in: Atom