- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/30/2014
- Last connection: 07/20/2020
- Assigned issues: 8
- Reported issues: 90
- CipherShed (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 07/31/2014)
- 08:17 PM CipherShed Bug #127 (Resolved): remove #if 0 code
- commit 7dfc905bd7427180ef2be7e48ae8095c4d58b12a (HEAD -> v0.7.5.1-wip, origin/v0.7.5.1-wip)
Author: Jason Pyeron <jp...
- 01:17 PM CipherShed Bug #127 (Resolved): remove #if 0 code
- remove #if 0 code that was put in 7.1a or earlier
- 03:12 PM CipherShed Bug #126 (Resolved): VS launcher breaks if using multiple VS and the default is not the one for CS
[master f81c430] issue: 126 - fixed VS launching by adding sensible defaults
2 files changed, 5 insertions...
- 03:10 PM CipherShed Bug #126 (Resolved): VS launcher breaks if using multiple VS and the default is not the one for CS
- additionally if the default pathing is not valid it should use a sensible fallback.
- 03:07 PM CipherShed Bug #125 (Resolved): Makefile for bootloader fails on case sensitive filesystem
- commit aace2195250a655f0957600c8eb5f730152ed708 (HEAD -> master, origin/master)
Author: Jason Pyeron <jpyeron@pdinc....
- 02:46 PM CipherShed Bug #125 (Resolved): Makefile for bootloader fails on case sensitive filesystem
- 01:25 PM CipherShed Feature #124 (New): investigate switch to FUDforum from phpBB
- 06:19 PM CipherShed Feature #65: pure 64 bit version for windows
- (copied from https://forum.truecrypt.ch/t/ciphershed-and-windows-pe-64-bits/478/2)
Ciphershed and windows pe 64 bits...
- 05:46 PM CipherShed Feature #68 (Closed): support alternate methods of rescue key escrow
- this has been split in to two (2) issues.
- 05:45 PM CipherShed Feature #122 (New): support key escrow
- This is needed for Enterprise IT mgmt.
methods could include:
Also available in: Atom