- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/29/2014
- Last connection: 08/14/2014
- CipherShed (Manager, Developer, 07/31/2014)
- 12:42 AM CipherShed Task #2: Upgrade installer to uninstall TrueCrypt
- Rocki H wrote:
> The setup currently fails to open TrueCrypt's kernel driver because we changed the device object na...
- 06:34 AM CipherShed Task #2: Upgrade installer to uninstall TrueCrypt
- Instead of changing the names of system variables such as TrueCrypt's global mutex, can we simply continue using True...
- 05:56 PM CipherShed Task #2: Upgrade installer to uninstall TrueCrypt
- I have not found how to edit the issue. The edit buttons just take me here where I can add notes. Perhaps we have n...
- 05:36 PM CipherShed Task #9 (New): Create check-list of features to be tested
- We should start a check-list for features to be tested before releases, such as full-disk-encryption on Windows and u...
- 05:34 PM CipherShed Task #8 (New): Get graphics artist to work on artwork, icons
- I had signed up for this, but my graphics designer is no longer available. I don't mind paying to have this done, bu...
- 05:33 PM CipherShed Task #7 (New): Mac build, installer, VM
- Jason has a couple Macs he's dedicated to this task, and Dimitri has made progress as well.
- 07:34 PM CipherShed Task #6 (New): Windows build, installer, VM
- Bill will build a Windows binary on an air-gapped machine in a VirtualBox VM. The VM cannot be shared due to Micros...
- 07:32 PM CipherShed Task #5 (New): Linux build, installer, VM
- Kyle is using Gitian in a VirtualBox VM on an air gapped machine for our binary builds for Linux. Is Mac also going ...
- 07:30 PM CipherShed Task #4 (New): Get Windows executable signing key
- I (Bill) have started the process, but it's stalled for some reason. I need to get on that...
- 07:29 PM CipherShed Task #3 (New): Finish initial bitmaps and icons
- We need help with the graphics! All the bmp files and ico files need to be replaced.
Also available in: Atom